Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Beloved Restaurant Saved By SERVPRO

This local fire was at a beloved restaurant in Westborough a small kitchen fire just got out of control. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough was there to remedi... READ MORE

SERVPRO vs. Small Attic Fire

The before picture shows the attic and ceiling over our customers bedroom who suffered a scary electrical fire. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough remediated a... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Shrewsbury Kitchen

Fire damage to this Shrewsbury kitchen was the result of a grease fire. The before picture shows soot and smoke damage on the ceiling of the kitchen. Similar da... READ MORE

Grafton Extensive Bedroom Fire Damage

The converted attic into a bedroom was done by the homeowner without regard to electrical codes. The result is a significantly fire damaged room. We removed the... READ MORE

Fire & Smoke Damage Resulting from a Mishap in Grafton

Fortunately, there was no structural damage needing costly and messy replacement. The Pressure cooker exploded resulting in some ignition of grease that stained... READ MORE

Electrical Fire Damages Shrewsbury Kitchen.

This residential home in Shrewsbury experienced an electrical fire. Unfortunately, the fire affected numerous rooms including the kitchen. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury... READ MORE