Defending Your Shrewsbury Property Against Mold Growth: Seven Tips
If you suspect water damage in your Shrewsbury property prompt mitigation is vital to avoid mold growth, which can be visible in as little as 24 to 48 hours under certain conditions.
DEFENSE AGAINST MOLD GROWTH:
- Keep the humidity between 30 to 60 percent.
- Provide for proper drainage away from building foundations.
- Regularly inspect plumbing and appliances for leaks.
- Keep gutters and drains clear of debris.
- Inspect the roof, windows and other areas where water might enter the building and perform necessary maintenance.
- Respond to all water intrusions immediately.
- Contact SERVPRO® of Shrewsbury/Westborough Professionals for assistance after a water damage or if you discover mold.
If your Shrewsbury home or business has a mold problem, the professional of SERVPRO® of Shrewsbury/Westborough can inspect and assess your property. We then can use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
Learn more about our Mold Remediation and Restoration Services
Learn More about our Highly Trained Professionals
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 508-393-7898